Anti-Trump Punk Throws Rock At Cop, Then Gets A NASTY Surprise
June 7, 2016 3:43pm PST
14 year-old Marcus Griego thought it would be fun to throw a rock at a police officer during anti-Donald Trump riots in New Mexico a few weeks ago. Unfortunately for him, however, this turned out to be a huge mistake.
According to The Political Insider, Griego has been charged as an adult with aggravated battery on a peace officer after he threw a rock at a cop during a Donald Trump rally in Albuquerque. He is reportedly one of three people who were arrested at the event for attacking cops.
“The commander actually witnessed Marcus throw a rock directly and hit the sergeant that was standing next to him,” said APD Spokesperson Celina Espinoza. “My understand is that Marcus kinda laughed it off and kinda just pretended it wasn’t a big deal.”
Do you think this punk got what he deserved? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Trump’s Border Wall Learns It’s Fate From Congress
- Navy SEAL Unloads On Obama – Explains Why Trump Is SO Much Better
- Trump Just Did Something For The US Military That Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- Michael Moore Urges People To ‘Disrupt The Inauguration’ – IMMEDIATELY Gets Silenced By Trump Supporter
- BREAKING: Ivanka Trump Shocks Everyone With Massive Announcement