BREAKING: Gunman Opens Fire At US Walmart – Please Send Prayers
June 27, 2016 8:35pm PST
A dangerous shooting took place at an Augusta, Maine Walmart on Sunday, and it was only stopped thanks to two legally armed bystanders stepping in with their handguns.
According to The Political Insider, four suspects were taken into custody by police after the shooting, which took place in the store’s parking lot. The suspects were sitting in cars parked next to each other when the altercation began. One suspect opened fire of the occupants of the other vehicle, causing them to return fire.
When the shooting finally stopped, one of the suspects exited his car to confront the people in the other vehicle. That’s when the two bystanders stepped in and stopped the altercation by whipping out the handguns they legally carry.
One of the suspects, identified as Kwiesha “Reggie” McBride, was injured when a bullet grazed his stomach. Had these concealed carriers not had there weapons, there likely would have been more injuries or even fatalities at this Walmart.
— WCSH 6 (@WCSH6) June 27, 2016
The mainstream media isn’t reporting on this story because it violates Obama’s gun-grabbing agenda. Please SHARE this story so we can spread it!
You may also like to read:
- Trump Announces MAJOR Change About Guns That Has Liberals PANICKING
- Texas Lawmakers Draw Up Bill That Would Make Attacking Police Officers A Hate Crime
- Trump Makes MASSIVE Move To Protect Second Amendment – Liberals FURIOUS
- Gun Owners Get Some AMAZING News After Trump WINS
- BREAKING: 5 People SHOT At Anti-Trump Rally