BREAKING: Gunman Opens Fire In Oregon – At Least Three Dead
June 28, 2016 3:55pm PST
Just weeks after the horrifying shooting in Orlando that left 49 people dead, the United States has been hit with yet another mass shooting. This time, the shooting took place at a berry farm in Woodburn, Oregon.
According to KOIN, the shooting was called in at 11:05am, and that police arrived 15 minutes later to find two men dead. A third victim, a woman, died later on after being rushed to the hospital, where a fourth victim remains in critical condition. The farm where the shooting occurred also has a legal marijuana grow operation, but police do not believe it’s related to the crime.
Oregon State Police later apprehended the suspected gunman on I-84 east of Portland.
“He definitely was trying to make a getaway,” Marion County Lt. Chris Baldridge said. “Luckily we were able to stop him and take him into custody without incident.”
The suspect has been identified as 29-year-old Bonifacio Oseguera-Gonzalez, and police say he will likely be charged with 3 counts of aggravated murder and attempted aggravated murder.
We will update you further as this story develops.
You may also like to read:
- Texas Lawmakers Draw Up Bill That Would Make Attacking Police Officers A Hate Crime
- BREAKING: THIS State Announces Plans To SECEDE From Union After Trump Win
- BREAKING: Police In Major US City FIRE On Anti-Trump Protesters After They Launch Violent Riot
- BREAKING: 5 People SHOT At Anti-Trump Rally
- BREAKING: 17 Shot, 41 Wounded In Major US City