BREAKING: ISIS Kidnaps 900 People – Kills 26
June 27, 2016 4:22pm PST
Barack Hussein Obama is constantly talking about how ISIS has been “contained” and no longer poses a threat to the rest of the world. Stories like this, however, remind us that this is not the case at all.
According to The Political Insider, over 900 Kurdish civilians have been kidnapped by ISIS just in the last three weeks alone in the northern Syrian province of Aleppo. Activists revealed on Friday that they are forcing their hostages to build fortifications for them in retaliation for a Kurdish-led assault on a nearby ISIS stronghold.
Fox News that at least 26 of the captives have been killed for refusing to follow ISIS’s orders. The kidnappings came as fighting escalated for control of Manbij, a key ISIS stronghold in this Syrian province, where the extremists are being routed from the town center by the predominantly Kurdish and U.S.-backed Syria Democratic Forces.
All the male captives above the age of 12 have been forced to wear ISIS uniforms and fight at the front lines. Other hostages have been forced to dig trenches and shelters for the militants. Most of the abductions came in rural areas, prompting many families to flee in fear.
This proves that ISIS is still as dangerous as ever. SHARE this story if you think something needs to be done to stop them!
You may also like to read:
- ISIS Fighter Tries To Kill Infidels – Gets Oneway Ticket To Allah
- Something Downright EERY Noticed About Ohio State University Attack – Look Closely…
- ISIS-Supporter Caught Planning Massive Terror Attack In New York City
- BREAKING: DHS Issues Massive Terror Warning – May Be Targeted Around Holidays
- While We Were All Thinking About The Election, Obama Quietly Did THIS