BREAKING: Legendary Entertainer Found Dead In Apparent Suicide – Please Pray
June 15, 2016 7:24pm PST
Fans are devastated this week after learning that off-Broadway producer and film director Fred Caruso had killed himself on Monday. He was 41 years-old.
According to Daily Mail, posted an emotional suicide note on Monday night on the Facebook page for the 2009 film, The Big Gay Musical, which he co-wrote and co-directed. The chilling letter detailed the inner-turmoil he had been going through for years, and also revealed that he had tried to kill himself last week by taking 30 Ambien pills.
Here is the full letter:
Please keep Caruso’s friends and family in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. Rest in peace, Fred!
You may also like to read:
- Obama Gets DEVASTATING News After Mourning Fidel Castro
- BREAKING: Beloved Country Music Star Passes Away
- BREAKING: Country Music Legend Dies Suddenly – Please Send Prayers
- TERRORIST ATTACK AT US MILITARY BASE – 4 Americans Dead, 16 Wounded
- BREAKING: Beloved Country Music Singer Dies Suddenly – Please Send Prayers