BREAKING: Legendary Justice To Retire From Supreme Court – This Is A Game Changer
June 20, 2016 12:23pm PST
Shocking new reports have revealed that we may soon have another vacancy on the Supreme Court, making this election more important than ever.
According to The Washington Examiner, court watchers have reported that conservative Justice Clarence Thomas is considering retiring after the election. Thomas, who was appointed by former President George H.W. Bush and approved by the Senate after a bitter confirmation, had been thinking about retiring for quite some time and never intended to stay on the highest court in the land until he died. Instead, he hopes to spend summers traveling with his wife in their RV when he retires.
This news has upped the stakes of this already-crucial election. The next president is expected to fill the seat that was left vacant after the death of conservative Justice Antonin Scalia, which will give a one-vote edge in the court that is currently divided 4-4. If Thomas leave and Trump becomes president, this slightly majority could continue to swing our way. However, if Hillary gets elected, she could flip the two conservative seats on the Supreme Court and give the liberals a 6-3 majority.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Rogue Texas Elector Refuses To Vote For Trump – Quickly Learns He Made A Huge Mistake
- Michelle Obama Mouths Off About Donald Trump’s Win – INSTANTLY Regrets It
- BREAKING: Trump Just Made A Decision That NOBODY Saw Coming
- BREAKING: Trump Silences Obama With MASSIVE Announcement
- ‘The View’ Hosts Claim Trump Is Mentally ‘Unstable’ – Get A RUDE Wakeup Call