BREAKING: Muslim Hoodlum Shoots US Sheriff’s Deputy – Please Send Prayers
June 20, 2016 2:38pm PST
Days after the devastating massacre in Orlando in which 49 people were killed at the hands of a radical Islamic terrorist, yet another Muslim hoodlum has committed an anti-American crime.
According to Right Wing News, Morocco native Mohammed Abdou Laghaoui has been arrested for shooting a Warren County, Ohio, Sheriff’s officer on Thursday night. The injured officer has been identified as Deputy Katie Barnes, who had been on the job for seven-and-half years starting as a corrections officer. She was responding to a domestic situation at the apartment complex Thursday night when she was shot in the lower abdomen.
After the shooting, 19 year-old Laghaoui fled the scene leading to a seven-hour manhunt with helicopters and K-9 units. He was arrested at 4:30 a.m. after he returned to the complex in Deerfield Township, where the shooting took place.
Barnes was released from the hospital on Friday morning and is expected to make a full recovery. Laghaoui’s father was also shot in the hand during this incident, and it is not known what his condition is at this time.
Laghaoui has been charged with two counts of felonious assault, one count of attempted aggravated murder and one count of attempted murder.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Texas Lawmakers Draw Up Bill That Would Make Attacking Police Officers A Hate Crime
- Anti-Trump Protesters Attack Texas Cops – INSTANTLY Regret It
- Trump Drops Everything After Election To Do Something Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- BREAKING: Police In Major US City FIRE On Anti-Trump Protesters After They Launch Violent Riot
- BREAKING: 5 People SHOT At Anti-Trump Rally