BREAKING: Richard Simmons Now ‘Living As A Woman Named Fiona’ – Taking Hormones
June 8, 2016 3:24pm PST
Shocking new reports have claimed that fitness guru Richard Simmons is now living as a woman named Fiona.
The National Enquirer reported that the 67 year-old recluse has undergone breast implant surgery and hormone therapy in the past two years. He has also reportedly spoken to medical consultants about castration.
“[This is] not just in drag. This is Richard dressed as a softly spoken woman named Fiona!” a friend of Simmons said. “He had a boob job, and his breasts are like he had been taking hormones to make them grow. He had huge mood swings, too, which we attributed to hormone therapy.”
Another source said Simmons is considering having a “vagina built by doctors” and that he “never really felt comfortable being a man.”
“He felt he was a woman trapped in a man’s body,” the source said.
Simmons’ publicist Tom Estey has spoken out to deny the claims, telling Daily Mail that, “This is cr**.”
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Husband Puts Security Camera In Catching – What It Captures His Wife Doing Ends His Marriage
- Army Veteran Catches Thug Beating His Girlfriend, So He Pulls Out His Gun…
- BREAKING: Obama Issues Disturbing New Order – Our Daughters Are In Danger…
- Entitled Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Bus Driver – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Muslim Hoodlums Terrorize Woman Outside Mosque, Then Get a NASTY Surprise