BREAKING: Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Awful News – This Is His Worst Nightmare
June 23, 2016 4:34pm PST
Barack Hussein Obama got some very bad news on Thursday when the Supreme Court decided to halt his precious immigration plan that he was trying t0 put in place to shield MILLIONS of illegal immigrants living in the U.S.
According to Right Wing News, the tied vote left in place the ruling by the lower court, which had said the Obama administration lacked the authority to shield up to 4 million immigrants from deportation and make them eligible for work permits without approval from Congress. The programs, which included protections for parents of children who are in the country legally and an expansion of the program that benefits people who were brought to this country as children, were announced in November of 2014 by the Obama administration.
After they were announced, a group of states immediately went to court to block the initiatives. When U.S. District Judge Andrew Hanen heard the case in Brownsville, Texas, he slammed the administration for lax immigration enforcement.
SHARE this story if you stand with the Supreme Court against Obama!
You may also like to read:
- Obama Launches Last-Ditch Plan To STOP Trump
- BREAKING: Congress UNANIMOUSLY Defies Obama – Sends Him BRUTAL Message Before He Leaves Office
- Obama Gets DEVASTATING News After Mourning Fidel Castro
- BREAKING: Malia Obama’s Shocking Secret Leaks – White House FURIOUS
- Race-Baiting Protesters BLOCK Highway – INSTANTLY Regret It