BREAKING: Terrorists Bomb Major Airport – Please Pray
June 28, 2016 8:40pm PST
The world was rocked by a devastating new terrorist attack on Tuesday after a bomb exploded at Ataturk airport in Istanbul, Turkey, killing at least ten people.
According to The Independent, at least 40 were wounded in the attack, which took place at the capital’s main airport. Police reportedly opened fire on two suspects who then blew themselves up before passing through the first x-ray security checkpoint.
Some reports claim that the suspects were carrying kalashnikovs, while others say that gunshots were also heard in the airport car parking lot.
We will update you further as this story develops.
You may also like to read:
- Entitled Muslim Refuses To Remove Burqa In Court – Judge Gives Her BRUTAL Dose Of Reality
- ISIS Fighter Tries To Kill Infidels – Gets Oneway Ticket To Allah
- Something Downright EERY Noticed About Ohio State University Attack – Look Closely…
- ISIS-Supporter Caught Planning Massive Terror Attack In New York City
- Trump Issues BRUTAL Message About Radical Islam