BREAKING: Texas Courthouse On Lockdown After Quran-Waving Muslim Barges In Making ‘Terrorist Threats’
June 15, 2016 8:10pm PST
An Iraqi man was arrested at a Texas courthouse after he made terroristic threats.
According to RT, the unidentified man originally made the threats at the Dallas-Fort Worth area surgery center around 8am. He then moved to the Denton County Courthouse, where he said he wanted to give a copy of the Koran to a judge there.
— Joel Thomas (@CBS11Joel) June 15, 2016
Sheriff’s deputies approached and detained him. Authorities have since revealed that he will be charged with making terrorist threats.
We will update you further as this story develops.
You may also like to read:
- GRAPHIC: ANGRY MUSLIM TRIES TO KILL CHRISTIAN – GETS SENT STRAIGHT TO ALLAH
- Rogue Texas Elector Refuses To Vote For Trump – Quickly Learns He Made A Huge Mistake
- Rogue Texas Elector Makes Sick Move To STOP Donald Trump
- Entitled Muslim Refuses To Remove Burqa In Court – Judge Gives Her BRUTAL Dose Of Reality
- Obama Gets DEVASTATING News After Mourning Fidel Castro