BREAKING: US State Dept. Issues Terrifying Warning – IT’S HAPPENING
June 30, 2016 2:07pm PST
Just after the deadly terrorist attack at an airport in Istanbul, Turkey, the director of the CIA issued a terror warning to Americans that every patriot needs to hear.
CIA Director John Brennan spoke out immediately after the attack to say that the suicide bombings in Istanbul bore the signs of ISIS and should serve as a warning to Americans that the terrorist group is aiming to carry out attacks like this in the United States.
“I’d be surprised if [ISIS] is not trying to carry out that kind of attack in the United States,” Brennan told Yahoo on Tuesday night.
According to Right Wing News, Brennan went on to say that the method of the attack fits the profile of ISIS. In the attack, three suicide bombers wearing explosive vests opened fire on passengers before blowing themselves up in the airports arrival area as well as a nearby parking lot, killing 41 people and wounding 239. The attack bears a striking resemblance to the ISIS bombings at Brussels Airport three months earlier.
“I am worried from the standpoint of an intelligence professional who looks at the capabilities of [ISIS] … and their determination to kill as many as people as possible and to carry out attacks abroad,” Brennan said.
SHARE this story so that Americans can be aware of the fact that our country is likely to be attacked by ISIS!
You may also like to read:
- Entitled Muslim Refuses To Remove Burqa In Court – Judge Gives Her BRUTAL Dose Of Reality
- ISIS Fighter Tries To Kill Infidels – Gets Oneway Ticket To Allah
- Something Downright EERY Noticed About Ohio State University Attack – Look Closely…
- ISIS-Supporter Caught Planning Massive Terror Attack In New York City
- Trump Issues BRUTAL Message About Radical Islam