Eery Photos Surface From Where Child Was Snatched By Alligator – This Is Chilling
June 16, 2016 5:22pm PST
The country was stunned on Monday night when a two year-old boy was snatched by an alligator and killed while playing in Disney World. Now, photos have surfaced from the “exact spot” the boy was taken on a resort beach at Disney.
According to Daily Mail, Jennifer Venditti of Massachusetts has released photos of her 3 year-old son Channing wading into the Seven Seas Lagoon at the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa in Orlando at around 8-8:30 Monday night. At 9.20pm, Lane Graves was paddling in the area with his parents and older sister when he was snatched.
Though there are “no swimming” signs in the area, there are no warnings of alligators.
“I’ve already seen posts criticizing the parents. I can assure you alligators were not on my mind at all when Channing was in the water,” Venditti wrote in an open letter on Facebook. “It’s a tiny beach, surrounded by pools, water slides, a restaurant and a fire pit. I can’t conceive that an alligator would be in such a busy, small space.”
She went on to call for prayers for Lane’s family.
“How does one go home without your baby in tow?” she asked.
Lane’s body was found “intact” 17 hours after the alligator took him. His father tried to save him, but could not break him free of the alligator.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Little Girl UNLOADS On Hillary – Takes MASSIVE Stand For Trump
- BREAKING: Trump Caught On Camera Making Sexual Comments About 10 Year-Old Girl
- Muslim Teacher Gets ‘Alone Time’ With Little Girl – What He Left In Her Mouth Was SICK
- ISIS Terrorist Tries To Detonate Suicide Bomb In Major City – Gets a Nasty Surprise Instead
- Little Girl Smacks Baboon – Ends Up Covered In His POOP