Father Of Fallen Marine ANNIHILATES Obama – ‘You Are An Embarrassment’
June 2, 2016 4:29pm PST
Throughout his presidency, Barack Hussein Obama has shown that he has no respect for members of the military. That’s why the father of fallen Marine Hunter D. Hogan was furious when he received a letter of condolence from Obama over his son’s death.
According to Conservative Brief, the father was so furious that he sent the letter back to the White House with a letter of his own attached to it. The father of the Marine’s response has since gone viral.
“Mr. Barrack Hussein Obama, I am deeply saddened that you are the President of the United States. You sir are an embarrassment to the Oval Office.
My son, as well as most Marines I know, despise you and your lack of representation for our military. Your ridiculous rules of engagement have caused the massive amount of casualties on your watch in Afghanistan. While we watch your media pander to your administration and clearly sweep things under the rug for you.
I fully understand Marines die. You have tied their hands & feet! I am thankful I did not serve under a Comm. in Chief such as you. I am sickened that my son had to. I wonder… I doubt that you will see this, I hope you do though!”
SHARE this story if you stand with our veterans against Obama!
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Drops BOMBSHELL About Sasha and Malia
- Navy SEAL Unloads On Obama – Explains Why Trump Is SO Much Better
- Trump Just Did Something For The US Military That Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- Michael Moore Urges People To ‘Disrupt The Inauguration’ – IMMEDIATELY Gets Silenced By Trump Supporter
- BREAKING: Obama Issues HORRIFYING Last Minute Initiative – This Will Divide Us Even More…