Firefighters Told To REMOVE American Flags From Their Trucks Because It ‘Makes Them Look Like ISIS’
June 3, 2016 7:24pm PST
A group of firefighters in Rhode Island were told by a local official this week that they could no longer fly the American flag from their trucks.
According to Fox News, Fred Gralinski of the Central Coventry Fire District compared the practice of flying American flag on trucks to ISIS flying its black flag while riding around in Iraq or Syria.
“They look like a bunch of yahoos,” Gralinski said at a board meeting. “Like in the paper, like ISIS in Syria going to take over a city. I don’t think they need that big flag on the back of the truck. That’s not America to me. Those are a bunch of terrorists. So, I’m going to ask you to take the flag off that truck.”
Gralinski later apologized for his comments through a spokesman, saying he chose his words poorly.
A firefighters union president said members of his group were particularly disturbed by this request since many of them are veterans themselves. He added that the firefighters have been asked privately to not fly the flag.
A district spokesman confirmed that a new policy in the community requires firefighters to get approval before placing patriotic decals on trucks. He then said the district will be reviewing this flag-flying protocol with the military.
Welcome to Obama’s America, folks!
You may also like to read:
- Veterans Catch Liberal Thugs Defacing American Flag – Give Them A BRUTAL Wakeup Call
- Trump To Make Burning The American Flag A FEDERAL CRIME
- Colin Kaepernick Reveals What He REALLY Thinks About American Flag – Boycott Him NOW
- Obama-Loving Student BURNS Classmate’s American Flag, Then Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- This Patriotic NFL Coach Just Put Colin Kaepernick To SHAME