Former Clinton Chief of Staff Slips Up – Says Something That Could Put Hillary In Jail
June 7, 2016 8:00pm PST
When Hillary Clinton’s former Chief of Staff Cheryl Mills responded to questions regarding Clinton’s email scandal roughly 189 times with some variation of “I don’t know” or “I don’t recall.”
According to Western Journalism, Mills’ deposition lasted seven hours for the lawsuit filed by conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch, which is trying to to shed light on Clinton’s use of a private email server for government business. 147 FBI agents are currently working on the investigation pertaining to Clinton’s use of her private email and are trying to figure out if she broke the law as well.
Mills was Clintons aide for years during which time she served as a high-ranking member of her inner circle.
“With respect to your email account from the State Department,” Mills was asked at one point during the deposition, “do you remember if you had to make a request for that, or was that something just issued to you?”
Mills replied that though she thinks it was issued, she “could be wrong” in recalling the details.
“So I don’t know,” she added. “I don’t have a specific memory as to how it came about.”
Clearly, the Clinton campaign think the American people are too stupid to see through this nonsense. SHARE if you think Hillary Clinton should be in jail!
You may also like to read:
- Chelsea Clinton Caught BREAKING THE LAW – It’s Over For Her
- BREAKING: Voter Fraud Uncovered In Battleground State – This Could Change Everything
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Learns Her Fate From Trump Admin. – She’s NOT Off The Hook
- Hillary Clinton Releases GAME-CHANGING Statement – Nobody Saw This Coming…
- Hillary Clinton Steps Up Recount Efforts – IT’S HAPPENING