George W. Bush HUMILIATES Obama After Orlando Attack
June 15, 2016 5:49pm PST
Our country is still reeling from the devastating terrorist attack in Orlando, Florida that left 49 people dead at the hand of a radical Islamist in the worst massacre in U.S. history.
Though condolences are pouring in to the people of Florida, President Barack Hussein Obama has yet to even contact Florida Governor Rick Scott. Clearly, Obama is too busy shamelessly using this tragedy to promote his gun-grabbing agenda to make time for Scott.
When George W. Bush heard that Obama had yet to even speak with Scott about the shooting, he knew he had to do something. According to The Political Insider, both Bush presidents called Scott immediately after the attack. Scott said that Bush “said he and Laura were praying for us.” And, if there is “anything he could do, he would love to be helpful.”
Instead of calling Scott himself, Obama had a White House staffer contact him in his place. Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi spoke out to slam Obama for the lack of respect he has shown her state. Many think Obama is ignoring Scott and Bondi because they have publicly endorsed Donald Trump for president.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Obama Launches Last-Ditch Plan To STOP Trump
- BREAKING: Congress UNANIMOUSLY Defies Obama – Sends Him BRUTAL Message Before He Leaves Office
- Hillary Clinton Releases GAME-CHANGING Statement – Nobody Saw This Coming…
- Here’s What REALLY Happened During Romney’s Dinner With Trump – Watch Closely…
- Obama Gets DEVASTATING News After Mourning Fidel Castro