ISIS Releases Chilling New Video In Disturbing Message To US – It’s Happening
June 14, 2016 2:12pm PST
Days after the devastating terrorist attack in Orlando, Florida that left 49 people dead, ISIS has released a new propaganda video that uses footage from the tragedy to promote more violence against the Western world.
According to Daily Mail, the over five minute video shows police and ambulance crews outside the gay nightclub Pulse where 49 innocent people were murdered. It begins with selfies of shooter Omar Mateen along with audio from the infamous Jihadi John in English about American warplanes which have helped Coalition forces on the ground to force ISIS into retreat in Iraq and Syria.
The video warns Barack Obama about further “bloodshed on your people” if American forces and our allies continue to fight ISIS.
The footage has not yet been verified as authentic by the extremist group, but it claims to follow Islam and was published on Youtube on Tuesday.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Obama Issues HORRIFYING Last Minute Initiative – This Will Divide Us Even More…
- Michelle Obama Drops BOMBSHELL About Malia…
- Obama Just Did Something DESPICABLE On 75th Anniversary Of Pearl Harbor
- Michelle Obama Mouths Off About Donald Trump’s Win – INSTANTLY Regrets It
- BREAKING: Trump Silences Obama With MASSIVE Announcement