Macy’s Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS
June 28, 2016 1:07pm PST
It’s been a year now since Donald Trump changed the face of American politics forever by entering the presidential race. The department store chain Macy’s immediately responded by severing all ties with Trump due to his “disparaging” remarks about Mexicans.
However, Macy’s quickly learned that messing with Trump is never a good idea.
According to WND, Trump fired back by declaring a boycott of Macy’s and declaring that they support illegal immigrants. His supporters even shredded thousands of Macy’s cards to fight back against the company.
Those who believe in tight border security, stopping illegal immigration & SMART trade deals w/other countries should boycott @Macys.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 1, 2015
Over the last twelve months, it’s been Trump who had the last laugh. He is now the presumptive GOP presidential nominee, and Macy’s stock has plummeted. The company is also suffering a year-over-year operating income decline of 40 percent, a 4.4 percent drop in revenue, and a comparable-sales decline of 3.2 percent.
We’re glad to see that karma has come back to bite Macy’s. They just learned the hard way that one should NEVER mess with Donald Trump!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Trump’s Border Wall Learns It’s Fate From Congress
- Navy SEAL Unloads On Obama – Explains Why Trump Is SO Much Better
- Trump Just Did Something For The US Military That Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- Michael Moore Urges People To ‘Disrupt The Inauguration’ – IMMEDIATELY Gets Silenced By Trump Supporter
- BREAKING: Ivanka Trump Shocks Everyone With Massive Announcement