Malia Obama Turns On Her Parents – ‘Very Eager’ To Leave Them
June 10, 2016 3:07pm PST
Earlier today, we reported that Malia Obama is set to graduate college on Friday. Now, it has been revealed that like millions of other Americans, Malia can’t wait to get as far away from Barack and Michelle Obama as she possibly can.
“I think Malia, who will be graduating this week, is very eager to get out of there,” the president said in an interview with NBC’s “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon” this week.
According to ABC News, Obama added that he will have a particularly difficult time watching Malia graduate.
“I’ve got some sunglasses … one more example of the president crying,” Obama told Fallon, eluding to the fact that many world leaders see him as week after his many crying fits.
Obama also discussed staying in Washington D.C. after leaving office to allow his younger daughter Sasha to finish school.
“The idea of her having to transfer schools, move to a new city, halfway through high school would not make me popular,” Obama said, joking that “it is a little depressing” that he will remain in Washington D.C. after his term is up and comparing himself to the “old guy at the disco.”
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Drops BOMBSHELL About Sasha and Malia
- Navy SEAL Unloads On Obama – Explains Why Trump Is SO Much Better
- Trump Just Did Something For The US Military That Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- BREAKING: Obama Issues HORRIFYING Last Minute Initiative – This Will Divide Us Even More…
- Michelle Obama Drops BOMBSHELL About Malia…