Malia Obama’s Summer Plans Leak – You Won’t Believe What She’s Doing
June 30, 2016 5:48pm PST
Malia Obama has spent the last few days in Africa and Spain with her mother and sister on a multi-million dollar vacation that is being funded by American taxpayers.
Though Malia is heading home with her family on Friday, she won’t be away from Spain for very long. Vibe reported that the soon-to-be 18 year-old Malia will be spending her summer interning at the U.S. Embassy in Madrid.
Malia’s father Barack Obama has always had a close relationship with the U.S. Ambassador of Spain, James Costos, who was one of his biggest donors during his reelection campaign. Costos’ partner Michael S. Smith has a close relationship with the Obamas as well, as he was commissioned to redecorate various rooms in the White House.
This marks the third summer Malia has had a flashy internship. She spent the summer of 2014 interning for Halle Berry’s television show Extant in Hollywood. Last year, she interned on the set of Lena Dunham’s X-rated television show Girls in New York City.
What do you think of Malia’s latest internship? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Obama Launches Last-Ditch Plan To STOP Trump
- BREAKING: Congress UNANIMOUSLY Defies Obama – Sends Him BRUTAL Message Before He Leaves Office
- Obama Gets DEVASTATING News After Mourning Fidel Castro
- BREAKING: Malia Obama’s Shocking Secret Leaks – White House FURIOUS
- Race-Baiting Protesters BLOCK Highway – INSTANTLY Regret It