Melania Trump Makes Heartbreaking Announcement – Please Pray
June 8, 2016 1:50pm PST
Melania Trump is mostly known as Donald Trump’s “trophy wife,” but there’s another side of her most Americans have never seen before: until now.
According to Q Political, Melania was born as Melanija Knavs on April 26, 1970 in the small Slovenian railroad town of Sevnica. Melania spent her early years struggling to survive under the Communist regime that ruled her nation.
Against all odds, Melania was able to overcome her humble beginnings and make it all the way to Trump Tower. When Trump asked for Melania’s number, she initially refused to give it and instead wanted to see if he would give her a business number.
“I wanted to see what his intention is,” she explains. “It tells you a lot from the man what kind of number he gives you. He gave me all of his numbers.”
Melania and Trump immediately hit it off.
“I’m not starstruck,” she explained. “We had a great connection, we had great chemistry, but I was not starstruck. And maybe he noticed that.”
With the poor background she came from, Melania really is the epitome of the American dream. SHARE if you think she’d be an amazing first lady!
You may also like to read:
- Rogue Texas Elector Refuses To Vote For Trump – Quickly Learns He Made A Huge Mistake
- Michelle Obama Mouths Off About Donald Trump’s Win – INSTANTLY Regrets It
- BREAKING: Trump Just Made A Decision That NOBODY Saw Coming
- BREAKING: Trump Silences Obama With MASSIVE Announcement
- ‘The View’ Hosts Claim Trump Is Mentally ‘Unstable’ – Get A RUDE Wakeup Call