Miss Hawaii Is Asked If She’ll Vote For Trump or Hillary – Her Response Had The Crowd Booing Her
June 6, 2016 3:23pm PST
During Sunday night’s Miss USA pageant, Miss Hawaii Chelsea Hardin was asked who she’ll vote for in the election, Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton. You’ll love the way she responded!
According to Young Conservatives, the liberal crowd began booing as soon as the liberal judge uttered Trump’s name. Thinking fast, Hardin didn’t end up saying who she’ll vote for, since she knew she’d alienate half of the judges with either answer. Instead, she said we need a president who is not afraid to push for what is right.
Sounds like she’s talking about Trump to me!
You may also like to read:
- Chelsea Clinton Caught BREAKING THE LAW – It’s Over For Her
- Megyn Kelly Tries To Leave Fox For CNN – Gets INSTANT Dose Of Karma
- Obama Launches Last-Ditch Plan To STOP Trump
- BREAKING: Voter Fraud Uncovered In Battleground State – This Could Change Everything
- Trump Makes Shocking Announcement That NOBODY Saw Coming