Miss USA In Hot Water After She Does THIS On Camera
June 6, 2016 8:15pm PST
On Sunday night, Deshauna Barber of Washington D.C. was crowned Miss USA. We were overjoyed today to learn that Barber is a captain in the US Army, making her even more deserving of the title.
However, according to Young Conservatives, Barber has found herself in hot water for the way she answered a question about women on the front lines in the military. The beauty queen was asked whether or not political correctness was the reason that the integration decision was made and whether or not the military will still be able to perform at the highest level.
Here was her response:
— Sara Vallone (@SaraOVallone) June 6, 2016
As a member of the military, Barber is more than qualified to answer this question. Her detractors say that aren’t sure about the idea of women and men being absolutely equal in every way on the front lines from a purely scientific standpoint.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- TERRORIST ATTACK AT US MILITARY BASE – 4 Americans Dead, 16 Wounded
- While We Were All Focused On Hillary, Michelle Obama Quietly Did THIS
- Here’s How Trump Could WIN The Election BY A LANDSLIDE
- NFL Legend Turns On Colin Kaepernick – Makes MASSIVE Move To Honor Military
- Barack Obama Drops Shocking Bombshell About Malia