Miss USA In Hot Water After She Does THIS On Camera
June 6, 2016 8:15pm PST
On Sunday night, Deshauna Barber of Washington D.C. was crowned Miss USA. We were overjoyed today to learn that Barber is a captain in the US Army, making her even more deserving of the title.
However, according to Young Conservatives, Barber has found herself in hot water for the way she answered a question about women on the front lines in the military. The beauty queen was asked whether or not political correctness was the reason that the integration decision was made and whether or not the military will still be able to perform at the highest level.
Here was her response:
— Sara Vallone (@SaraOVallone) June 6, 2016
As a member of the military, Barber is more than qualified to answer this question. Her detractors say that aren’t sure about the idea of women and men being absolutely equal in every way on the front lines from a purely scientific standpoint.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Lena Dunham Caught In SEXIST Rant Against White Women – Then Gets Some NASTY Karma
- Look What Trump Did IMMEDIATELY After Landing In Florida
- CHILLING: Watch What Happened to Navy SEAL Who Flew Trump Flag on Truck
- Sarah Silverman Calls For Violent MILITARY COUP Against Trump, Then Gets A NASTY Surprise
- Michelle Obama Claims She’s A ‘Sex Symbol’ – Gets A BRUTAL Response