Obama Just Disrespected US Troops In The WORST Way
June 24, 2016 6:54pm PST
Throughout his presidency, Barack Hussein Obama has become known for taking selfies with his supporters. That’s why it was seen as a disrespectful slight when he refused to take any selfies with our servicemen and women stationed at the U.S. Marine Corps base in Iwakuni, Japan that he recently visited.
According to The Washington Post, Obama begrudgingly agreed to shake hands with the troops, but he refused to take any pictures with them.
“Otherwise, I’ll be here all day,” he said, a pathetic attempt for an excuse.
These men and women are risking their lives for our country, yet Obama can’t even take the time to take a selfie with a few of them?! SHARE this story if you are SICK of seeing the president disrespect our troops!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Obama Issues HORRIFYING Last Minute Initiative – This Will Divide Us Even More…
- Michelle Obama Drops BOMBSHELL About Malia…
- Obama Just Did Something DESPICABLE On 75th Anniversary Of Pearl Harbor
- Michelle Obama Mouths Off About Donald Trump’s Win – INSTANTLY Regrets It
- BREAKING: Trump Silences Obama With MASSIVE Announcement