Patriot Lets Hoodlum Spend The Night – Catches Him Doing The Unthinkable To His Baby, So He Does THIS
June 1, 2016 8:41pm PST
A Tennessee family thought they were doing something good when they gave a young man in need a place to stay for a few nights. However, something happened a few nights into his stay that had them regretting ever opening their home to him.
Sebastian Alonzo, 22, showed up to the town of Hendersonville three months ago and began staying with the unnamed family. According to Mad World News, all was going well until Monday night, when the father came home to find Alonzo trying to rape his 7 year-old son. The livid father immediately punched the young punk twice before calling police.
Alonzo is currently being held in jail on $250,000 bond, and is due back in court on June 22. We can only hope a judge keeps this hoodlum locked up for many years to come!
You may also like to read:
- Bill Clinton Rape Victims Surface Days Before Election – Drop NUCLEAR BOMB On Hillary
- Little Girl UNLOADS On Hillary – Takes MASSIVE Stand For Trump
- BREAKING: New Bill Clinton Sexual Assault Victim Breaks Her Silence HOURS Before Debate
- BREAKING: Trump Caught On Camera Making Sexual Comments About 10 Year-Old Girl
- ‘The View’ Host Calls Bill Clinton RAPE Victims ‘TRAMPS’ – Liberal Audience LAUGHS