Patriotic Mom Catches Man Trying To Kidnap Her Young Daughter – Hits Him With THIS
June 9, 2016 1:24pm PST
There is no love like the love a mother has for her child.
Chilling surveillance footage shot Tuesday morning at a Dollar General store in Florida shows the moment a man tries to kidnap a 13 year-old girl. Unfortunately for him, however, his victim’s mother had other plans for him.
According to Conservative Tribune, the video shows Craig Bonelli, 30, take notice of the teenage girl as she shops with her mom. Seconds later, he drags her across the floor, trying to get her outside. That’s when the girl’s mother chased him down, fighting him until he let go of the girl.
Bonelli eventually fled to the store’s parking lot, where off-duty Citrus County Sheriff’s Deputy Jonathan Behnen happened to be exiting his vehicle. When he heard the mother’s screams for help, he quickly got back in his car and prevented Bonelli from leaving the parking lot. He then put the young man under arrest on the spot.
“In my 10 years on the road I have never seen anything like this,” Sgt. Craig Callahan told ABC News. “He truly intended to abduct this child right in front of everyone in the store.”
Citrus County Sheriff’s Capt. Ricky Grant spoke out to applaud the mother for saving her daughters life. Bonelli thought a single mother and her daughter were the perfect victims for him, but he quickly learned just how wrong he was!
You may also like to read:
- Female Store Clerk Was SICK Of ‘Refugees’ Stealing From Her Shop, So She Did THIS
- Chelsea Clinton Caught BREAKING THE LAW – It’s Over For Her
- What Chelsea Clinton Was Just Caught Doing Could DESTROY Hillary’s Campaign
- BREAKING: Sasha Obama Caught DRINKING BEER At 15 – She’s Worse Than Malia
- Store Owners Force Muslim To Remove Hijab – What She’s Hiding Is HORRIFYING