Secret Service Agent Turns On Hillary – Reveals Her WORST Lie Ever
June 28, 2016 6:56pm PST
During his eight years serving as a Secret Service agent in the Clinton White House, Gary J. Byrne saw Bill and Hillary lie on numerous occasions. Now, as he promotes his knew tell-all memoir that is coming out today, Byrne is revealing the one lie Hillary told that had her agents literally laughing out loud.
Byrne told Fox News host Sean Hannity that Hillary’s 2008 claims that she came under sniper fire during a 1996 mission trip to Bosnia was “a flat-out lie.” According to The Political Insider, Byrne said that the agents who worked on Hillary’s Secret Service detail and watched that speech would “start laughing their faces off because they knew that was a flat-out lie.”
Byrne has also made headlines this week with claims that Hillary has a violent temper. He believes she’s too “erratic, uncontrollable and occasionally violent” to become president.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trey Gowdy Reveals What He Plans To Do To Hillary After Trump Is Inaugurated – She Is DONE
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Game-Changing Recount Ruling – IT’S HAPPENING
- Jill Stein Begins Fox News Interview – IMMEDIATELY Gets A Nasty Surprise
- Chelsea Clinton Caught BREAKING THE LAW – It’s Over For Her
- BREAKING: Voter Fraud Uncovered In Battleground State – This Could Change Everything