What Hillary Clinton Did After Orlando Will Make You SICK
June 16, 2016 6:29pm PST
Just days after the Orlando shooting that left 49 people dead in the worst massacre in U.S. history, Hillary Clinton is already shamelessly using the tragedy to fundraise for her campaign.
According to Daily Caller, Clinton wrote about the shooting and her push for gun control measures in a mass campaign email sent out on Wednesday.
“We’ll need the resources to take on Donald Trump and the NRA,” the campaign said in the email. “Chip in $1 — let’s do this.”
The email was sent out by Christina Reynolds, the deputy communications director of Hillary for America.
“This week, Republicans in Congress asked for a moment of silence for the victims of the shooting in Orlando,” Reynolds wrote. “Democrats in the House of Representatives refused. They would not stand silent, they said, about the work it’s going to take to end the nation’s gun violence epidemic.”
“We need to stand with them — will you add your name right now to stand with Hillary and Democrats in Congress to call for immediate action on gun violence prevention?” the email from Clinton’s campaign stated.
Shame on Hillary for using this tragedy for her own personal gain. SHARE this story if you can’t stand Hillary!
You may also like to read:
- Michael Moore Urges People To ‘Disrupt The Inauguration’ – IMMEDIATELY Gets Silenced By Trump Supporter
- Michelle Obama Mouths Off About Donald Trump’s Win – INSTANTLY Regrets It
- BREAKING: Trump Just Made A Decision That NOBODY Saw Coming
- Major Development In Michigan Recount
- Voter Fraud Discovered In Michigan – This Changes Everything