What Obama Was Caught Doing On Camera Yesterday Will Make You SICK
June 30, 2016 1:46pm PST
President Barack Obama and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau continued their sickening “bromance” on Wednesday when they met in Ottawa for their final North American Leaders’ Summit.
According to Daily Mail, Obama then went to Parliament Hill to deliver an address to Canada’s Parliament, the first time an American president had done so since Bill Clinton in 1995. Afterwards, Trudeau and Obama were spotted laughing at a joke, with the American president getting a little too close to the Canadian PM’s wife Sophie Gregoire Trudeau.
Obama spoke for nearly an hour, highlighting the ties that bind the United States and Canada. Canada’s liberal parliament couldn’t get enough of Obama, breaking into chants of “four more years” after he finished.
This kind of display of love for Obama makes us sick at this point. SHARE this story if you want him OUT of the White House!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: House Votes To Overthrow MAJOR Obama Regulation
- Damning Footage Comes Back To Haunt Obama After Trump Attacks CNN
- WikiLeaks Gives Obama Some AWFUL News – Releases PROOF He Interfered In Election…
- Trump Delivers Major Blow To Obama-Loving Welfare Leeches – The Free Ride Is OVER
- Barack and Michelle Obama Launch SICK Plan To Make MILLIONS For Themselves