You Won’t Believe What Hillary Clinton Did Hours After The Orlando Attack
June 13, 2016 2:23pm PST
After the devastating terrorist attack over the weekend that left 50 dead and 53 injured, presidential candidates Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton each spoke out to offer their condolences to the victims and stressed the need to stop more attacks like this. However, the two candidates each took very different strategies in addressing the tragedy.
According to Conservative Tribune, Trump doubled-down on his previous remarks about radical Islam and stated that the government needs to get tougher about confronting Islamic extremism. Clinton, on the other hand, whined about how gun laws in America are two relaxed, instead of saying that something needs to be done to stop ISIS terrorists.
In her initial comments, Clinton said her “thoughts” were with the victims, never saying the word “prayers.” This implies that she was trying not to offend liberals who don’t believe in God.
Woke up to hear the devastating news from FL. As we wait for more information, my thoughts are with those affected by this horrific act. -H
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) June 12, 2016
It’s sickening that Clinton couldn’t even put politics aside for one minute to honor the victims of this unspeakable tragedy.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Obama Just Did Something DESPICABLE On 75th Anniversary Of Pearl Harbor
- Rogue Texas Elector Refuses To Vote For Trump – Quickly Learns He Made A Huge Mistake
- Michelle Obama Mouths Off About Donald Trump’s Win – INSTANTLY Regrets It
- BREAKING: Trump Just Made A Decision That NOBODY Saw Coming
- BREAKING: Trump Silences Obama With MASSIVE Announcement