You Won’t Believe Who Obama Just Hired For A Homeland Security Position…He’s Gone WAY Too Far
June 16, 2016 3:03pm PST
Days after the terrorist attack in Orlando, Florida that left 49 people dead at the hands of a radical Muslim, Barack Hussein Obama made a truly sickening move that has put us all in even more danger.
According to BizPac Review, Obama has hired a radical Muslim and placed them on a U.S. Homeland Security subcommittee. One of the new members on Obama’s Homeland Security Advisory Council’s (HSAC) Subcommittee on Countering Violent Extremism is 25-year-old Syrian immigrant Laila Alawa. This young woman has not only rejected ever accepting the idea of truly being an American, but has praised the 9/11 attacks as a positive event. She also regularly engages in racist attacks on white people on her Twitter account.
Daily Caller confirmed that Alawa was hired by Obama to join the Department of Homeland Security, which was set up to stop another 9/11 attack, even though she has publicly praised 9/11. Back in September of 2014, Alawa wrote that “9/11 changed the world for good and there’s not other way to say it. I just hope we keep having open conversations about our differences.”
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Trump Silences Obama With MASSIVE Announcement
- BREAKING: Barack Obama Disrespects World War II Veterans In a SICK Way
- Trey Gowdy Reveals What He Plans To Do To Hillary After Trump Is Inaugurated – She Is DONE
- While We Were All Focused On Trump, Obama Quietly Did THIS For ‘Refugees’
- What The Obamas Did On Saturday Will Make You SICK