Ad BANNED From TV For Being ‘Too Sexy’ – Did They Go Too Far?
July 15, 2016 3:17pm PST
Calvin Klein found themselves in hot water recently when one of their ads was banned for being “too sexy.”
According to AWM, the ad featured 22 year-old Danish actress Klara Kristen, and it was an upskirt shot showing off her spotted underwear, inner thighs, and buttocks. The scandalous ad was captioned, “I flash in my #mycalvins.”
Instagram users complained that though Klara is 22, she looks like she is 12, meaning the ad will appeal to pedophiles. Others whined that the ad was demeaning to women.
What do you think about this ad? Did it deserve to be banned? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Audi Launches Liberal Super Bowl Ad – Quickly Learn They Made A BIG Mistake
- Trump Releases Footage Linking Hillary To SEX PERVERT
- BREAKING: Trump Annihilates Hillary’s Campaign – Releases RACIST Footage Of Her
- Hillary Panicking After Trump Leaks THIS Damning Footage
- Trump Releases Damning New Hillary Footage – Obama Isn’t Going To Like This…