AIR FORCE VET CONFRONTS OBAMA, CALLS HIM OUT FOR BEING WEAK
July 20, 2016 2:51pm PST
A military veteran running for the U.S. Senate from Louisiana spoke out this week to slam the leadership void created by Barack Hussein Obama that has been caused by his shameless, anti-cop race-baiting.
“We’re devastated by this despicable ambush on our police officers in Baton Rouge by what I call a terrorist,” Air Force retired Col. Rob Maness told USA Radio’s Russ Jones at the Republican Convention in Cleveland on Tuesday.
According to Western Journalism, Maness went on to say that the shooter was a native of Missouri, proving “what a lot of us in Louisiana have been talking about, that outside forces folks having been coming in to agitate. Now an outside person has come in to commit violence against the police.”
This interview came days after the shooting in Baton Rouge that left three police officers dead.
“The president needs to lead now. He needs to stop doing what he has done for years and try to divide us over silly things like gun control,” Maness continued. “Our goal in Louisiana is to live together. We don’t see these as race issues, as much as we see them as American issues.”
SHARE this story if you stand with Maness against Obama!
You may also like to read:
- Obama Launches Last-Ditch Plan To STOP Trump
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Learns Her Fate From Trump Admin. – She’s NOT Off The Hook
- BREAKING: Congress UNANIMOUSLY Defies Obama – Sends Him BRUTAL Message Before He Leaves Office
- Shaquille O’Neal BLACKLISTED After Speaking Out AGAINST Anti-Trump Protesters
- Ivanka Trump Shocks Conservatives With MASSIVE Announcement – Will You Still Support Her?