BREAKING: 52 Shot, 7 Dead In Major US City
July 20, 2016 4:33pm PST
Barack Hussein Obama’s hometown of Chicago, Illinois has some of the strictest gun laws in America. However, that hasn’t stopped the city from becoming one of the most violent places in the country.
According to The Political Insider, 52 people were wounded by gunfire in Chicago in just two days last weekend, and seven of them died of their injuries. This brings the total number of people shot in Chicago this year alone to almost 2,200. At least 329 people have been fatally shot in the midwestern city as well since the beginning of 2016.
Obama’s media is trying to sweep these statistics under the rug because they destroy his narrative that stricter gun control laws would lead to a major decrease in gun violence. SHARE this story if you stand by the Second Amendment!
You may also like to read:
- Obama Launches Last-Ditch Plan To STOP Trump
- BREAKING: Congress UNANIMOUSLY Defies Obama – Sends Him BRUTAL Message Before He Leaves Office
- Obama Gets DEVASTATING News After Mourning Fidel Castro
- BREAKING: Malia Obama’s Shocking Secret Leaks – White House FURIOUS
- Race-Baiting Protesters BLOCK Highway – INSTANTLY Regret It