BREAKING: Black Lives Matter Activists Open Fire On Police In Washington – Please Pray
July 12, 2016 1:34pm PST
Five Black Lives Matter activists were arrested in Washington D.C. on Tuesday after they opened fire on police.
According to The Blaze, officers were responding to reports of gunshots in the southeast part of the city before the incident occurred. When the officers arrived in their cruisers, activists inside an SUV began shooting at them. Police returned fire and ordered the shooters to exit their vehicle, but they refused.
After a 30-minute standoff, three women and two men surrendered and left the SUV. Police spokesman Dustin Sternbeck said it is not immediately clear why the gunmen opened fire on the officers.
5 arrested after shooting at police in SE. Police say suspects may have been involved in crime before shooting. https://t.co/fV7UYpHNCM
— Meagan Fitzgerald (@MeaganNBCDC) July 12, 2016
We will update you further as this story develops.
You may also like to read:
- Texas Lawmakers Draw Up Bill That Would Make Attacking Police Officers A Hate Crime
- Anti-Trump Protesters Attack Texas Cops – INSTANTLY Regret It
- Trump Drops Everything After Election To Do Something Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- BREAKING: Police In Major US City FIRE On Anti-Trump Protesters After They Launch Violent Riot
- BREAKING: 5 People SHOT At Anti-Trump Rally