BREAKING: Clinton Campaign Rocked By Major Arrest – New Scandal Returns To Haunt Hillary
July 29, 2016 3:44pm PST
The Clintons have found themselves embroiled in yet another scandal after a skeleton in their closet came back to haunt them in a big way.
Ng Lap Seng, 68, is a Chinese billionaire who was at the center of an illegal foreign donations scandal during Bill Clinton’s reelection campaign in 1996. According to Daily Mail, the Macau-based Seng was accused of funneling over $1 million in illegal foreign donations to Clinton’s campaign. Afterwards, Seng refused to come to the U.S. to cooperate with congressional investigators in the case as it became an international scandal that raised suspicions about the Chinese government trying to influence the American election.
Now, however, Seng has reappeared in the United States and is being held in New York on bribery charges that are unrelated to this case. The House Oversight Committee revealed this week that they will try to interview Seng about the Clintons, and some groups are calling for Congress to grant him immunity from the charges in return for testifying.
“We plan to request an interview,” said a spokesperson for the committee.
The last thing Hillary needs right now is another scandal, as this could be enough for voters to completely lose faith in her once and for all. What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Chelsea Clinton Caught BREAKING THE LAW – It’s Over For Her
- BREAKING: Voter Fraud Uncovered In Battleground State – This Could Change Everything
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Learns Her Fate From Trump Admin. – She’s NOT Off The Hook
- Hillary Clinton Releases GAME-CHANGING Statement – Nobody Saw This Coming…
- Hillary Clinton Steps Up Recount Efforts – IT’S HAPPENING