BREAKING: FBI Announces Whether They’ll Charge Hillary Clinton
July 5, 2016 3:30pm PST
FBI director James Comey dropped a bombshell on Friday when he announced that the FBI is recommending that Hillary Clinton should not be indicted for her use of a personal emails server during her time as Secretary of State.
“No reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case,” Comey told reporters this morning, according to NBC News.
Comey acknowledged that though the FBI found no evidence of intentional wrongdoing, Clinton had her staff were definitely “extremely careless.”
Comey admitted that 110 emails sent or received on the Clinton server contained classified information, and he said it’s possible “hostile actors” gained access to the server.
We will update you further as this story develops.
You may also like to read:
- Shocking Audio Emerges – Reveals Hillary Wanted Foreign Enemies to Rig Election
- Democrat Launches Sick Plan To Impeach Trump And Make HILLARY President
- FBI ADMITS Hillary Clinton Should Be In PRISON
- The New York Times Releases New ‘Bombshell’ About Trump…
- Chelsea Clinton Just Got The WORST News of Her Life