BREAKING: Gunman Opens Fire At Hospital – Please Pray
July 26, 2016 3:53pm PST
A doctor was shot dead in Berlin, Germany on Tuesday by a former patient who then turned his gun on himself.
According to Daily Mail, the shooting occurred at around 1pm at the mouth, jaw and face surgery unit of the Benjamin-Franklin Hospital in the southwestern district of Steglitz. Police said the victim was a senior dental surgeon and a father of two and that there was no evidence of a “terrorist background” of the attack.
“We have no evidence of other injured people or more perpetrators,” Berlin police added.
Germany has been plagued by a string of attacks in the last few days that culminated with the shooting of nine people in Munich on Friday. We will update you further as this story develops.
You may also like to read:
- Texas Lawmakers Draw Up Bill That Would Make Attacking Police Officers A Hate Crime
- BREAKING: 5 People SHOT At Anti-Trump Rally
- BREAKING: 17 Shot, 41 Wounded In Major US City
- Gunman Opens Fire On Police In Major US City – Please Send Prayers
- Police Release FULL Keith Scott Shooting Video – Here’s What REALLY Happens