BREAKING: Gunman Opens Fire On Indianapolis Police – Please Pray
July 26, 2016 6:41pm PST
Two Indianapolis police officers were shot on Monday during a car chase involving several cops. The suspect who opened fire on the officers was shot dead.
According to Fox News, one cop was shot in the lower body and was rushed to Methodist Hospital, where doctors expect him to make a full recovery. Indianapolis Police Chief Troy Riggs said that the second officer suffered “very minor injuries.”
The incident began at an apartment building on the city’s northwest side and a suspect led police along a chase on Interstate 465. The chase ended on the city’s east side, where the suspect engaged in a shootout with officers.
“It was a very long pursuit,” Riggs said. “We had numerous officers involved. Not in the pursuit itself but trying to block intersections, provide safety for our residents, put out spike strips. They did a lot to mitigate the risks. As a result, no citizens were injured.”
The officers who were hit have not yet been identified. We will update you further as this story develops.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Announces MAJOR Change About Guns That Has Liberals PANICKING
- Texas Lawmakers Draw Up Bill That Would Make Attacking Police Officers A Hate Crime
- Trump Supporter SICK Of Protesters Ruining His City, So He Does THIS
- Trump Makes MASSIVE Move To Protect Second Amendment – Liberals FURIOUS
- Anti-Trump Protesters Attack Texas Cops – INSTANTLY Regret It