BREAKING: Hillary Clinton’s Top VP Pick Caught Breaking The Law – He’s Headed To JAIL
July 19, 2016 3:12pm PST
Housing Secretary Julian Castro has long been touted as Hillary Clinton’s top Vice Presidential pick. That’s why it came as very bad news to her this week when an investigation found that he had violated federal law by expressing support for Clinton’s candidacy in an interview with Yahoo News back in April.
“Clinton is the most experienced, thoughtful, and prepared candidate for president that we have this year,” Castro told Katie Couric in the interview, according to The Political Insider.
An investigative report submitted to President Obama Monday by the Office of Special Counsel found that this statement violated the Hatch Act which forbids anyone in the executive branch, with the exception of the president and the vice president, from using his or her official position to engage in political activity. The Office of Special Counsel, which enforces the Hatch Act, revealed that Castro “impermissibly mixed his personal political views with official government agency business.”
Since it’s up to Obama’s White House to impose any charges, Castro will likely dodge jail for this offense. However, this could affect who Clinton chooses as a running mate, as she definitely does not want to be associated with any more criminals other than herself.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: House Votes To Overthrow MAJOR Obama Regulation
- Damning Footage Comes Back To Haunt Obama After Trump Attacks CNN
- Shocking Audio Emerges – Reveals Hillary Wanted Foreign Enemies to Rig Election
- WikiLeaks Gives Obama Some AWFUL News – Releases PROOF He Interfered In Election…
- Trump Delivers Major Blow To Obama-Loving Welfare Leeches – The Free Ride Is OVER