BREAKING: ISIS Targets Major City With Horrifying Attack – 143 Dead, 195 Injured
July 5, 2016 12:27pm PST
Barack Obama is constantly talking about how harmless ISIS is and trying to downplay the dangers the pose to the United States. What happened on Sunday in Baghdad, however, proves that they actually are as dangerous and deadly as ever.
According to New York Daily News, at least 143 people were killed when a minivan full of explosives detonated in a commercial area of the city called Karada just after midnight. Around 195 people were wounded, and 11 are still missing at this time.
Many of the victims were inside a multistory shopping and amusement mall, where scores of people burned and suffocated to death. Karada was especially crowded with shoppers ahead of Wednesday’s Eid al-Fitr holiday, which marks the end of Ramadan.
ISIS quickly claimed responsibility for the attack, saying they had chosen the area so that they could target Shiites. It marked the deadliest terrorist attack in Iraq this year and one of the worst this decade.
This proves that despite what Obama says, ISIS has not been contained. Please keep your thoughts and prayers with all those affected by this tragedy.
You may also like to read:
- GRAPHIC: ANGRY MUSLIM TRIES TO KILL CHRISTIAN – GETS SENT STRAIGHT TO ALLAH
- Obama Just Did Something DESPICABLE On 75th Anniversary Of Pearl Harbor
- Entitled Muslim Refuses To Remove Burqa In Court – Judge Gives Her BRUTAL Dose Of Reality
- ISIS Fighter Tries To Kill Infidels – Gets Oneway Ticket To Allah
- Something Downright EERY Noticed About Ohio State University Attack – Look Closely…