BREAKING: Massive Arrest Rocks Hillary Clinton Campaign – It’s Happening
July 20, 2016 5:08pm PST
Hillary Clinton has found herself embroiled in an attempted homicide investigation after one of her delegates was arrested for shooting her husband.
The Political Insider reported that Deanna Vicites is a Clinton supporter and delegate to the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia who shot her husband in the neck around 1am on Sunday after he came home from a night of drinking.
Though both Vicites and her husband told police the shooting was not intentional, Fayette County District Attorney Richard Bower said it was “not accidental.” The couple reportedly told police many different stories to defend themselves, one of them being that Vicites was suicidal and under the influence of alcohol when she tried to shoot herself and missed, hitting her husband instead.
Ironically, Vicites was not permitted to possess a firearm due to a prior felony conviction. This is particularly damning for Clinton, whose Issues page talks about “keeping guns out of the hands of … violent criminals.”
Though Vicites was still in jail Tuesday morning on $250,000 bond, she has yet to resign. Should she continues to refuse to hand in a resignation, Clinton could end up with yet another criminal on her team!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Voter Fraud Uncovered In Battleground State – This Could Change Everything
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Learns Her Fate From Trump Admin. – She’s NOT Off The Hook
- Hillary Clinton Releases GAME-CHANGING Statement – Nobody Saw This Coming…
- Hillary Clinton Steps Up Recount Efforts – IT’S HAPPENING
- Disturbing Development In Recount Movement – This Is NOT Good…