BREAKING: North Carolina Submits To Obama In SICKENING Way
July 29, 2016 6:38pm PST
The 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals submitted to Barack Obama in a disgusting way this week when they struck down North Carolina’s 2013 voter ID law.
“We can only conclude that the North Carolina General Assembly enacted the challenged provisions of the law with discriminatory intent,” Judge Diana Gribbon Motz wrote for the majority, according to ABC 11.
The law required people who showed up to vote to show an acceptable form of photo identification like a driver’s license, a passport or a military ID. It also struck down same-day voter registration and ended out-of-precinct voting.
The U.S. Justice Department, the North Carolina NAACP chapter, and named voters filed a lawsuit after the law was passed saying it discriminated against poor and minority voters in violation of the Constitution and U.S. Voting Rights Act.
Liberals have always been against this law because it made it impossible for illegal immigrants, most of whom would vote Democrat, to cast a ballot. SHARE this story if you think this law should NOT have been struck down!
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Drops BOMBSHELL About Sasha and Malia
- Navy SEAL Unloads On Obama – Explains Why Trump Is SO Much Better
- Trump Just Did Something For The US Military That Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- Michael Moore Urges People To ‘Disrupt The Inauguration’ – IMMEDIATELY Gets Silenced By Trump Supporter
- BREAKING: Obama Issues HORRIFYING Last Minute Initiative – This Will Divide Us Even More…