BREAKING: Obama’s Criminal Secret Leaks – This Could Put Him In JAIL
July 1, 2016 8:24pm PST
The White House made a shocking admission on Friday when they revealed 116 civilians have been killed by drone and other U.S. strikes in Pakistan, Yemen and Africa since Barack Hussein Obama took office.
According to Daily Mail, this number is far below estimates made by human rights groups, some of which say as many as 1,100 have been killed by drones under Obama’s watch. This report doesn’t even include deaths by drones in Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan, where the U.S. has conducted thousands of air attacks.
This admission came hours after Obama signed an executive order detailing U.S. policies to limit civilian casualties and makes protecting civilians a central element in U.S. military operations planning.
“The president believes our counterterrorism strategy is more effective and has more credibility when we’re as transparent as possible,” White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest said. “There are obviously limitations to transparency when it comes to matters as sensitive as this.”
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Drops BOMBSHELL About Sasha and Malia
- Navy SEAL Unloads On Obama – Explains Why Trump Is SO Much Better
- Trump Just Did Something For The US Military That Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- BREAKING: Obama Issues HORRIFYING Last Minute Initiative – This Will Divide Us Even More…
- Michelle Obama Drops BOMBSHELL About Malia…