BREAKING: State Department Reopens Clinton Investigation – It’s Happening
July 8, 2016 12:53pm PST
Days after the FBI announced that they will not be charging Hillary Clinton after their investigation into her use of a personal email server, the State Department has reopened an internal investigation of possible mishandling of classified information by Hillary Clinton and top aides.
According to The Blaze, Spokesman John Kirby told reporters that the probe is restarting since the Justice Department has revealed their investigation is over. The State Department probe was suspended back in April so that it would not interfere with the FBI’s investigation.
Though Kirby set no deadline for the investigation’s completion, he made a point of saying that former officials could still face “administrative sanctions.” The most serious of these sanctions would be losing security clearance, which could make it difficult for Clinton to name a national security team if she becomes president.
The probe will likely focus on Clinton herself as well as her top aides Cheryl Mills, Jake Sullivan and Huma Abedin.
We’re glad to see that Hillary Clinton isn’t out of the woods yet. SHARE this story if you think she should be in JAIL!
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Mouths Off About Donald Trump’s Win – INSTANTLY Regrets It
- Major Development In Michigan Recount
- Voter Fraud Discovered In Michigan – This Changes Everything
- Trey Gowdy Reveals What He Plans To Do To Hillary After Trump Is Inaugurated – She Is DONE
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Game-Changing Recount Ruling – IT’S HAPPENING