BREAKING: State Department Turns On Hillary – Releases Something That Could Put Her In JAIL!
July 14, 2016 1:14pm PST
The State Department turned on Hillary Clinton this week when they announced plans to publish all work-related emails discovered on her private servers by the FBI when their agents turn over the records she withheld from the government.
“Just as we processed the material turned over to the department by former Secretary Clinton, we will appropriately and with due diligence process any additional material that we receive from the FBI to identify work-related records and make them available to the public,” agency spokesman John Kirby said Wednesday, according to the Washington Examiner.
Clinton had previously claimed that she had handed over everything that could possibly be considered related to her State Department work to the agency in late 2014. However, the FBI discovered “several thousand” work-related records on the servers that she had tried to hide from them.
Kirby did not reveal when exactly the emails will be released.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Mouths Off About Donald Trump’s Win – INSTANTLY Regrets It
- Major Development In Michigan Recount
- Voter Fraud Discovered In Michigan – This Changes Everything
- Trey Gowdy Reveals What He Plans To Do To Hillary After Trump Is Inaugurated – She Is DONE
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Game-Changing Recount Ruling – IT’S HAPPENING