BREAKING: Times Square EVACUATED In NYC – Bomb Squad Rushing To Scene
July 25, 2016 3:32pm PST
Time Square in New York City was evacuated on Sunday night after police found a suspicious “knapsack.”
According to Weasel Zippers, Times Square was photographed completely deserted on Sunday night as a bomb squad rushed in.
Hours later, the area was given the all-clear after the backpack turned out to not have a bomb.
This incident just how paranoid authorities have to be in today’s world, where terrorist attacks are becoming disturbingly common. We’re glad to see that this turned out to be a harmless incident!
You may also like to read:
- Liberal Punks Decide It’d Be Fun To Block Traffic – Get BRUTAL Dose Of Reality
- Clinton Supporters Take Their Tops Up – Show Support For Her In SICK Way
- Texas Lawmakers Draw Up Bill That Would Make Attacking Police Officers A Hate Crime
- Model Strips Down On Subway As A Protest – INSTANTLY Regrets It
- ISIS-Supporter Caught Planning Massive Terror Attack In New York City