BREAKING: US Court Submits To Obama – Issues Ruling That Could Change The Election
July 21, 2016 12:59pm PST
The Obama administration got some very good news on Wednesday when a federal appeals court ruled that the strict voter ID law in Texas violates the Voting Rights Act. They then ordered that changes be made before the election in November.
The 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals made the ruling instructing the lower court to fix the “discriminatory effect” of the 2011 law, but to do so in a way that disrupts this year’s election as little as possible. This came after the Obama administration made the unusual move of bringing in the U.S. Department of Justice when it challenged the law.
According to the Associated Press, the law requires voters in Texas to show one of seven forms of identification before voting. Though supporters point out that the law prevents fraud, it’s detractors say it discriminates by requiring forms of ID that are more difficult to obtain for low-income, African-American and Latino voters.
Of course, Obama is trying to take down this law because it makes it more difficult for illegal immigrants to vote. Since illegals almost exclusively vote Democrat, taking down this law in Texas could be enough to get Clinton elected.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Drops BOMBSHELL About Sasha and Malia
- Navy SEAL Unloads On Obama – Explains Why Trump Is SO Much Better
- Trump Just Did Something For The US Military That Obama Would NEVER Have The Guts To Do
- BREAKING: Obama Issues HORRIFYING Last Minute Initiative – This Will Divide Us Even More…
- Michelle Obama Drops BOMBSHELL About Malia…