BREAKING: White House Petition To Charge Hillary Goes Viral – Sign This NOW
July 7, 2016 12:29pm PST
Earlier this week, Hillary Clinton was overjoyed when the FBI announced that they would not be charging her for her use of a personal email server during her time as Secretary of State.
Now, however, that joy has turned to horror as a White House petition demanding that Clinton be charged has gone viral. According to Clash Daily, this petition has already reached 87,000 signatures, and it’s climbing by the minute.
The petition states:
Secretary of State Clinton was in direct violation of the agreement between her and the United States of American outlined on the Standard Form 312, section 4. She sent classified information outside of a server with the classification needed to keep the information she was sending secure. Her actions have created a major security violation and could potentially be used by enemies of the state. This petition is being used to reverse the FBI decision and have HRC charged with all of the aforementioned charges, along with any others that are outlined in the SF 312.
You can sign this petition here. SHARE this story if you think Hillary Clinton should be in JAIL!
You may also like to read:
- Chelsea Clinton Caught BREAKING THE LAW – It’s Over For Her
- BREAKING: Voter Fraud Uncovered In Battleground State – This Could Change Everything
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Learns Her Fate From Trump Admin. – She’s NOT Off The Hook
- Hillary Clinton Releases GAME-CHANGING Statement – Nobody Saw This Coming…
- Hillary Clinton Steps Up Recount Efforts – IT’S HAPPENING